neljapäev, august 23, 2007

Fall Felted Bag Exchange Questionnaire

1. How long have you been knitting or crocheting? How did you learn? or from whom?
I learned from my Mom and aunt when I was 6-7 years old. An beautiful apple-green hat for my favourite doll was my first „big“ crocheting project.
2. What was your first felted object, and why did you decide to try felting? My first knitted and felted object was a hat.
3. What are your favorite colors? Any you hate?
My favourite colors are blue (like sky), green (like apple), yellow (like sun or cornflower), red (like ladibug), orange (like apricot or orange).
I don´t like fuchia purple or Barbie-pink.
4. What are your favorite styles\types of bags? (Long straps? Short handles? Handbags? Totes? Embellished? Plain? Include links to patterns or photos if you’d like – give your pal an idea of what you enjoy!) I love large tote bags but i`m open to any styles. Prefer longer straps. Flowers, pearls etc. romantic details are lovely too ;)
http://www.ericas.com/yarn/exclusivelyyou/22297b.jpg
http://bilynsworld.netfirms.com/turquoise%20felted%20bag.jpg
http://www.knitshop.co.uk/images/Marie_bag1.JPG
http://www.orchardhill.net/felt%20bag%20033.jpg
5. What handbag or bag are you carrying today? Do you use a separate bag to carry your knitting? Depends on where I am going or what I need to carry. Ususlly I took „all my life“ with me :D
6. What other things do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? Socks, mittens, hats, sweeders, vests.. everything.
7. What sort of needles do you enjoy working with? (straights vs circs, bamboo vs aluminum) I like Bamboo circulars . For socks I use bamboo or wooden dpns.
8. What’s one project you’ve not yet tried but are dying to make? Meaby some big lace knitting project
9. What’s one yarn you’ve not yet tried but are dying to work with? Cashmere or silk yarns.
10. What other hobbies do you have? Do you spin? Sew? Garden? I like to make flower arrangements, work in my flowergarden, draw, paint and cook (specially bake cakes;))
11. Besides yarn, do you collect anything? Beads, ribbons (to do ribbon-embroidery)..
12. What kind of goodies do you enjoy? Sweets? Salty? Anything you hate or are allergic to? I like tea (my favourites are green and white tea) and dark chocolade. Not allergic to any thing
13. Do you have any kiddos? (Furry kind count!)
Yes , I have both. Two son´s 7 and (soon) 5 years old. Dog and cat.
14. What kind of project best personifies you and why? Anything I have knitted for family or friends. It makes me feel good to knit something special for them. I put a lot of meaning into the things I make for other people.
15. What is your favorite part of Autumn? You can also share a special Autumn memory if you'd prefer! The change of colors in the leaves.School begings again. All these fresh fruits vegetables, mushrooms in the forest and garden. All my favorite persons birthday are in autumn .
My birthday is in the fall too ;)
16. Tell us 3 things you would do if you won 10 million dollars in the lottery.• Share with my family and close friends or put money away for the future
• Bild our house bigger or bright new white house with lots of light, and big craft-room and skyblue roof.
• Open a yarn store with caffee and libary.

Kommentaare ei ole: